Keep seeing a odd message down my dad's phone

KitKat Gaming2008

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
Hi! My dad has a old Samsung Galaxy Core Prime. His phone has the French language. Anytime i use his old phone, the following message appears:
"Impossible d'envoyer votre message pour le moment. Il sera envoyé dès que le service sera disponible"

Is any way to stop this message? Here's the photo i recorded from my Samsung Galaxy S6:

Attachments

• 20200914_133556.jpg
    20200914_133556.jpg
    745.2 KB · Views: 10

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
The translation of that message, for us English speakers - "unable to send your message for the moment it will be sent as soon as the service is available"

Looking at the screen, it seems cellular service and WiFi are decent. It may be the icon pack in use but that phone looks like it might be quite old. You might also check with the carrier to see if the APN on the device is set properly.

I guess an even bigger question - was he actually trying to send a message?

KitKat Gaming2008

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
The translation of that message, for us English speakers - "unable to send your message for the moment it will be sent as soon as the service is available"

Looking at the screen, it seems cellular service and WiFi are decent. It may be the icon pack in use but that phone looks like it might be quite old. You might also check with the carrier to see if the APN on the device is set properly.

I guess an even bigger question - was he actually trying to send a message?

No, my dad did not send a message on his old phone. His old phone do not have any SIM cards. Is there a way to stop this message? My dad removed the SIM card from his old Samsung Galaxy Core Prime and put it on his Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus.

KitKat Gaming2008

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
When did it start showing up? Was an app possibly installed recently that might have caused it?

No, it was the SIM card removed. My dad removed the SIM card from his old phone (Samsung Galaxy Core Prime) and put it on his current phone (Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus). Please note: i have a Samsung Galaxy S6 with also the SIM card and never had this problem.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
That looks like an error message from some of the apps installed in the phone. You could try an app like Toast Source from the Play Store or Samsung's Nice Catch to know which app is sending it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane