I bought a "new" on sale $150 from TM. But I had problems immediately. Then saw on TM site, in my account the device said "Certified Pre-owned " TM just tells me 2 ignore, it's a glich & nxt day says new, but 2 days ltr, back to pre-owned. I have 20 scrn prints, but they have refused to do anything. I've seen several others say same, how many of us r supposed to just accept this answer. Especially when there doesn't seem to be any more out there?
    09-30-2015 09:41 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Did you buy it in the store, or order it online? Do you still have the box it came in? If it's Certified Preowned, that ought to be prominently displayed somewhere on the packaging.

What sorts of problems are you having? Most carriers have a 14 day return policy. If you're past that, and the device is faulty, contact Samsung for warranty repair or replacement.
    09-30-2015 10:38 PM
    Yes, I do have the box, it wasn't listed as preowned, I brought everything back to auth. TMOBILE store (not on line) They saw my account,matched IMEI # to the same phone listed as cert preowned, but said there wasnt anything wrong, glitch in system and all I could do was factory reset. I've been dealing w Cust service. STORE MGR Even retention. Told "You will never get a new device" Samsung, hands r tied. They sell to TMOBILE but Tmobile does not agree to manufacturer service. They can't even locate phones sold to TMOBILE my ID # because they aren't their devices anymore.. but thanks for the time and effort😊
    10-01-2015 01:11 AM
    Sorry to hear it--that's too bad! Next time you're in the market for a phone, come back here and just post a question to get some opinions. It's always best to mention what's important to you in a phone, and your budget. Or if you're thinking of a particular phone, post a question asking what people think of it.
    10-03-2015 12:29 AM