Why is my Samsung Ace 4 Stuck on Airplane mode?

A

AC Question

Everytime I turn on my Samsung It always in Airplane mode. I tried to turn off the Airplane mode, but after a few seconds its Airplane mode again. How can I Fix it?

boszlexpii28

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site
My main probLem is when I turn on my Samsung ace 4 I have a sim network, but after a few seconds its automatically activated the air plane mode and shown a pop up (PLEASE INSERT CORRECT SIM) at the center of the screen. Please help sir.

boszlexpii28

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site
But if, I insert the main/original sim there's no pop up shown and not stuck on airplane mode? When I insert my own sim, my phone can recieved text/call but after a few seconds that's it. Automatically activate the airplane mode and shown the pop up. I dont think so If the IMEI is the probLem in my sim network or the airplane mode stucking?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What's the difference between the original SIM and yours? If only your SIM is doing this, while the original SIM works fine, that's even more evidence to suspect that your SIM card is faulty. If the original SIM is not for your carrier or account, then contact your carrier and ask to replace your own SIM.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2