[Galaxy 551] How can i fix insufficient storage space on google play?

A

AC Question

I have a Samsung Galaxy 551 (callisto) and recently i did a factory reset on it because an error with the google play store app, i couldn't download or update ANY app.

After i did the factory reset i started downloading apps again and whenever i try downloading Whatsapp i get the error saying i don't have enough space available and that's not true, i can download or update any other app except for Whatsapp, i tried deleting google play store data & cache and it didn't work, i don't know if the phone is too old now or if it's the google play store version too old (that doesn't want to update either).

Please help me! :C

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Sorry to say, but that is a really really really old phone, with very outdated internals. According to the specs, it only has 160 MB of available internal storage for you to install apps to. Samsung Galaxy 551 - Full phone specifications. The SD card isn't very useful for installing more apps--it's primarily for media storage. If you want to use modern apps, I strongly suggest upgrading your phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad