Something odd is happening with Outlook on my Grand Prime phone, less than a year old. When I open Outlook, I just get a white screen (see picture), no messages load. Eventually the messages do load, but it often takes several minutes. Any thoughts for a fix?
    Thanks,
    b
    Attached Thumbnails Outlook really sluggish on Grand Prime-2016-grand-prime.png  
    11-13-2016 10:08 PM
    Moved to the Galaxy Grand forum.

Have you tried going to the App Manager, selecting Outlook, and Clearing Cache? If that doesn't help, you could also Clear Data, but be cautious if you downloaded any emails that are important.
    11-13-2016 10:35 PM
    Moved to the Galaxy Grand forum.

Have you tried going to the App Manager, selecting Outlook, and Clearing Cache? If that doesn't help, you could also Clear Data, but be cautious if you downloaded any emails that are important.

Yes, tried that, clearing cache did not help. I do have important emails so I did not clear data.
    11-13-2016 10:41 PM
    Those important emails aren't also on the account's server? Are you using a POP3 server or an IMAP server? If the latter, then the emails should still be on the server, and clearing data from the app shouldn't get rid of them.

Also, is it sluggish regardless of wi-fi or mobile data connection?
    11-14-2016 02:29 AM
    OK, cleared data, we'll see if that helps. There has been no difference between wi-fi and mobile.
    11-14-2016 12:11 PM
    By the way, thanks for moving my post to the correct forum, but why is the Grand Prime forum in the Archives?
    More Android Goodness > The ArchivesAndroid > Central ArchivesSamsung >Samsung Galaxy Grand
    Shouldn't it instead be under:
    Samsung Android Phones > Other Samsung Phones
    B. Diddy likes this.
    11-14-2016 12:17 PM
    Clearing data seems to have cured the problem, hope it lasts. Thanks for the suggestion.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    11-14-2016 03:20 PM
    By the way, thanks for moving my post to the correct forum, but why is the Grand Prime forum in the Archives?
    Good question -- it's probably because the Grand was released in 2012, while the Grand Prime was released in 2014. Since there's no subforum for the actual Grand Prime, this seemed to close enough. But now that I think about it, the phones are so far apart in release date that they're probably not very related. I'll move it to the More Samsung Phones forum. Sorry to bounce it around so much!
    11-14-2016 04:03 PM