I purchased a Micro SD card and adapter for use in my Olympus OM-D camera. I wish to use my newly acquired Tab E to back up photos I will shoot on an upcoming trip. As a test, I shot several images, removed the Micro SD, inserted it in my Tab E. I went to Files, tapped the folder on the SD card and could see all the images I shot. When I view the Gallery, I could see the images. The problem is, I can't see anyway to transfer the images to the Tab E. There's no copy or move option anywhere in the files window that I can find. Can someone tell me how to copy the images from the SD card so that they reside on the Tab E? Thanks in advance!
    05-23-2018 10:59 AM
    You can use either the File Manager app (My Files) or the Gallery. The process is similar, but I suggest you do it from the File Manager unless you already have an 'Album' to where you want to save those pictures.

First, you need to select the pictures/files you want to move (not viewing individually, but selecting them first). Then, after selecting, you can tap the menu button and you should have a Copy/Move option there (in the Gallery it will be Move/Copy to Album). And that's it! Just move or copy to wherever you want and done!
    05-23-2018 11:32 AM
    Thanks! That solved my problem. I was not seeing the move / copy options because I was not selecting the images. I realized I needed to tap-hold on an image to select it. Then I saw the move / copy option.
    Thanks again!
    SpookDroid likes this.
    05-23-2018 12:10 PM
    05-23-2018 12:32 PM