I just want to know whether PlayStation Music on Xperia has a brand new interface or will the Spotify app just take over when you start PlayStation Music?

How about the Sony Music app? Could you guys tell me more about that, particularly the Spotify integration?

I own an Xperia smartphone but it's faulty. I keep getting an error whenever I try to download something from the Google Play store. So I need you guys to check for me regarding PlayStation Music. If the PlayStation Music interface is brand new, then I'll upgrade to a new Xperia smartphone.
    02-09-2016 11:49 AM
    I just want to know whether PlayStation Music on Xperia has a brand new interface or will the Spotify app just take over when you start PlayStation Music?

How about the Sony Music app? Could you guys tell me more about that, particularly the Spotify integration?

I own an Xperia smartphone but it's faulty. I keep getting an error whenever I try to download something from the Google Play store. So I need you guys to check for me regarding PlayStation Music. If the PlayStation Music interface is brand new, then I'll upgrade to a new Xperia smartphone.
    Posted via the Android Central App
    02-19-2016 06:14 AM
    02-19-2016 06:15 AM