Moto 360 connection problems

xmadcrzyx

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Is there a solution to this problem because I am experiencing the same issue. Android wear keeps on disconnecting and connecting and I am missing notifications. This is by far a poor software design! I don't like the fact that I have to restart my phone and watch each time.
I'm still having this problem... Just started about a week or two ago. Usually at night when I put watch on charging dock it connects fine...then if my watch after taking it off goes a distance from my phone that would normally disconnect it, it won't reconnect...i had luck with going into Android wear app, and then to settings and clicking the device settings for the watch... Once there, there is a thing at top that says "Moto 360 Disconnected" with like and on/off switch. I tried switching it and it attempted to reconnect with the watch and it did so successfully. I will have to see if doing this will continue to work or if this was a "one time, just a coincidence, won't happen again" type of thing.

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Wow, this is a scary thread for me as I'm considering getting a 2nd gen Moto 360 for use with my Samsung Galaxy S6. I current use a Garmin Vivosmart fitness band for notifications but I'm having connection issues with my S6 due to the Marshmallow upgrade. I was hoping to eliminate my connection issues by getting a Moto 360, so hearing these issues is disconcerning!

Roy Lam

Jun 8, 2016
Visit site
For anyone looking at this problem, I managed to fix mine by going into Settings > Permissions 〉System Permissions > Motoconnect > Location on the moto360 and make sure that is enabled. Somehow mine was disabled as default after an update and it kept disconnecting. Hope this helps someone else. I reset my watch numerous times trying to fix it and all these resets did not put the watch back on enabled on location.

Hope this helps someone else.

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
For anyone looking at this problem, I managed to fix mine by going into Settings > Permissions 〉System Permissions > Motoconnect > Location on the moto360 and make sure that is enabled. Somehow mine was disabled as default after an update and it kept disconnecting. Hope this helps someone else. I reset my watch numerous times trying to fix it and all these resets did not put the watch back on enabled on location.

Hope this helps someone else.

Once you make this change, does it require you to keep the phone's location setting turned on at all times to keep the connection with the Motorola 360? That's the exact issue I've been having with my Garmin fitness band. I don't want to keep the location setting turned on my phone all the time to avoid a big battery drain with the GPS.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan