Thanks for the delay Motorola

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I just took a look at the LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition on AC's site, and I really like it. In fact, it suits my needs better than the 360, since you can get it with LTE. In fact, I can use the nano SIM from my Gear S and connect it to my TMO account without losing my separate phone number. So thank you Motorola for delaying the shipment of my 360. I'll be cancelling that order. And since I would have to wait for a couple of weeks for delivery anyway, I just wait for the Watch Urbane release and have all the connectivity I want. :cool:

On second thought: I don't think I'll cancel my 360 order. I'll just use it (whenever it gets here) until the Watch Urbane is out and Android Wear catches up with connectivity, then sell it.

Last edited:

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I agree and would be all over the LG Watch if it came with a metal band. I wonder what the cost would be to have LTE service, probably similar to a tablet which is around $20 per month. I'll definitely keep my eye on this as more specs are leaked.

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I agree and would be all over the LG Watch if it came with a metal band. I wonder what the cost would be to have LTE service, probably similar to a tablet which is around $20 per month. I'll definitely keep my eye on this as more specs are leaked.

With TMO, it's $15/mo., but you get a $10 discount if you also have a qualifying mobile phone plan.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12