display not cenered, leather poking, no left swipe

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
I just bought the Moto 360.2 silver/brown(coniac) 42mm from Best Buy on Friday to replace my Moto 360.1. Three things I noticed:

1) The display is not centered. Watch faces that show hash marks around the edge of the screen disappear more and more as you progress nearer the bottom, as if the whole display is shifted down by about 1mm.

2) The leather band was irritating my carpal area and I fixed it- the nylon stitching on both sides had ends that were sticking out about 0.5mm and poking into my skin! I fixed this by using cuticle cutters under a high powered magnification to clip the ends.

3) I can't seem to activate Wear Mini Launcher with the left side swipe (start on extreme left and swipe toward the right), no matter how hard I try. I downloaded a drawing app to see if the screen works everywhere with touch and it does. I don't understand.

Anyone else have these issues?

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
On #3, I experience that too. I posted in the Google+ page for Wear Mini Launcher....they advised hold your finger a second or two on the edge till you get haptic feedback, then swipe...works for me and also swiping back from right to left to dismiss it too. WML is set to larger handle and feedback in my settings.

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
On #3, I experience that too. I posted in the Google+ page for Wear Mini Launcher....they advised hold your finger a second or two on the edge till you get haptic feedback, then swipe...works for me and also swiping back from right to left to dismiss it too. WML is set to larger handle and feedback in my settings.

That does seem to work, although unreliably and slowly. Doesn't act that way on my Moto 360.1, so that is odd.