I came from a gear s2 which has svoice and we all know it isn't the most reliable voice recognition app, but OK Google on my moto 360 2 is just as bad or worse, is there a setting I am missing on my gear s2 or note 5?

Ok Google will not activate if the screen is off on my watch I'll say it, and my note 5 will pick it up but the watch doesn't do anything, the ill turn the watch on and it'll take like 3, OK Google commands before it opens it up and when I say play this music or text so and so it will usually have the color circle appear as if it is searching and then it doesn't do anything and says it is disconnected but the watch shows it's connected to my phone so I don't really get it, anyone having similar issues?

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-13-2015 06:29 PM
    Let me start off by saying this first I have gone through 3 moto 360 2nd generation watch I'm now on the 3rd moto 360 I had this problem in the beginning and had a lot of connection issues with the watch not connecting to my samsung note 5 so that's part of the reasons I returned back the Last 2 moto 360 2nd generation now that I'm on my 3rd replacement I have realized you have to put the watch up to your mouth and speak to it doesn't matter if watch screen is on or off it will work. I also spoke to Motorola a few days ago and they said they were having issues with Android wear app I then spoke to Google at android wear and they said the problem was with moto 360 2nd watch so I'm guessing somewhere soon a software update is coming to fix these connection issues. I'm happy to say today I got an update on the watch from Android and it's fix whatever problems I was having with the last 2 moto watches. I'm sorry about the blah blah blah I have done lots of research and couldn't find anyone having connection issues or any problems with this watch by far this is the best smartwatch out there and I paid over $399 for mines hope you enjoy your fancy awesome watch love mines.

grooks likes this.
    10-13-2015 09:03 PM
    Let me start off by saying this first I have gone through 3 moto 360 2nd generation watch I'm now on the 3rd moto 360 I had this problem in the beginning and had a lot of connection issues with the watch not connecting to my samsung note 5 so that's part of the reasons I returned back the Last 2 moto 360 2nd generation now that I'm on my 3rd replacement I have realized you have to put the watch up to your mouth and speak to it doesn't matter if watch screen is on or off it will work. I also spoke to Motorola a few days ago and they said they were having issues with Android wear app I then spoke to Google at android wear and they said the problem was with moto 360 2nd watch so I'm guessing somewhere soon a software update is coming to fix these connection issues. I'm happy to say today I got an update on the watch from Android and it's fix whatever problems I was having with the last 2 moto watches. I'm sorry about the blah blah blah I have done lots of research and couldn't find anyone having connection issues or any problems with this watch by far this is the best smartwatch out there and I paid over $399 for mines hope you enjoy your fancy awesome watch love mines.

Thanks for the feedback, yeah I'm having a lot of issues with it, I'm starting to really miss my gear s2, but I'm also keeping an eye on the LG urbane 2, if this consists I will return I just got done resetting the watch so I will see how that goes, thanks again for sharing your experience.

10-13-2015 09:31 PM
    Whenever I try to send a text message I get "sorrry that didn't work, try again" anyone else get this message? some messages go through, others don't....but no way to know if they do since even the ones that go through give me that error message...

any help would be appreciated

Thanks
    10-14-2015 05:27 PM
    Whenever I try to send a text message I get "sorrry that didn't work, try again" anyone else get this message? some messages go through, others don't....but no way to know if they do since even the ones that go through give me that error message...

any help would be appreciated

Thanks
    Unfortunately I've had every problem imaginable with this watch I get that problem also, so yesterday I did a reset on the watch but not much has improved, I especially have problems with the watchface turning on when I bring my hand up to check the time.

10-14-2015 05:55 PM
    Something interesting. I had a 42mm for 2 weeks and the txt messaging always would fail on the message it seemed. At least 75% of the time. I replaced it with a 46mm and it's like the opposite, works about 75%. Not sure what the deal is.
    10-15-2015 05:41 PM
    Something interesting. I had a 42mm for 2 weeks and the txt messaging always would fail on the message it seemed. At least 75% of the time. I replaced it with a 46mm and it's like the opposite, works about 75%. Not sure what the deal is.
    I have the 46mm:/

10-15-2015 06:36 PM