Watch Bands for Moto 360 2nd Gen

CEKarpo

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
I have the girly 42mm men's 2nd gen, too bad there is not a 20mm version of the Retro Razor listed. Just MHO but it looks more at home on the Moto 360 than it probably would a Seiko diver.

CEKarpo

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
I have the 22mm of this band and it looks great on the moto also. Here is the link for the 20mm

Thanks for the link. I have an Engineer I on my Seiko Monster. I bought a Super Engineer II for the Moto but I just have not got around to swapping out the leather strap yet.

wildbill101

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
I would. Haven't picked one up yet. Have a buddy picking one up for another watch. I will try it on mine when he gets it and let you know if it works. That is if you haven't already got one.

Posted via the Android Central App

tomatosouplabs

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Anyone try this silicone band from Clockwork Synergy?
Premium Silicone Bands | Quick Release | Clockwork Synergy

Edit: I just noticed they did not say the premium was android wear compatible for whatever reason, but this basic silicone is (maybe the band is too thick where the pin is?):
http://www.clockworksynergy.com/sho...ndroid-wear/?ref=5&campaign=UUacUvbUpU5207534

I bought this Barton quick release one in black and it is nice but it attracts/shows dust way too much. Do all silicone bands get covered in dust?
Amazon.com: BARTON Quick Release - Choice of Colors & Widths (18mm, 20mm or 22mm) - Roarange 22mm Watch Band Strap: Clothing

Last edited:

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Anyone try this silicone band from Clockwork Synergy?
Premium Silicone Bands | Quick Release | Clockwork Synergy

Edit: I just noticed they did not say the premium was android wear compatible for whatever reason, but this basic silicone is (maybe the band is too thick where the pin is?):
Black Silicone Watch Bands for Android Wear

I bought this Barton quick release one in black and it is nice but it attracts/shows dust way too much. Do all silicone bands get covered in dust?
Amazon.com: BARTON Quick Release - Choice of Colors & Widths (18mm, 20mm or 22mm) - Roarange 22mm Watch Band Strap: Clothing

I've dealt with Clockwork Synergy and have several straps from them. I've had to return a few and their customer service has been top notch. Something I can't say for many companies these days.

Those quick release straps looks handy.

psteve2005

Nov 7, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone know if you can still buy the official quick release leather straps for the 2015 Moto 360? I have the metal strap but want to try a leather one, but can't find the official strap in the UK anywhere.

Does anyone have a good 42mm leather strap recommendation if you can't buy the genuine ones anymore?

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site
I'm in the same boat and have tried several 22mm quick release watch bands from Amazon which don't fit the same as the original leather band. Many are too short in length and will not go around my wrist and the milanese bands will not clear the lugs so I can get the pins into the holes.

I found a silicone band that fits perfect into my 46mm gen 2 for $7 at amazon but everything else doesn't fit right. I'm desperately looking for another leather band to wear unless I know I'm going to get rained on or will sweat then I'll use the silicone so I don't ruin the leather.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6011336

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance