Debating keeping my 360

kadmanMusic

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I picked up the moto 360 2nd gen this weekend I love it, but am not sure I can/should justify the cost over the Zenwatch 2. Anyone have any thoughts?

I posted the same question in the Zenwatch group. Curious to get people's perspective here.

Posted via the Android Central App

me23brown

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Honestly I can't say it is worth the price difference. I have an original Zenwatch but I recently purchased a 2nd Gen 360 because the one thing that bothered me about the Zenwatch was the lack of the ambient light sensor. In all honesty it probably isn't worth the price difference but on the other hand it's the only AW device with one. I will say that the 360 is a lot less reliable than my Zenwatch. It's been giving me a hard time staying connected today to the point I had to reset everything and that didn't help. I pulled out the Zenwatch connected right up with no trouble at all.

Posted via the Android Central App

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I have the 2015 360 and I like it. That said, I am seriously considering getting the Watch Urbane, unlocked. I really miss the option to leave my phone at home sometimes and still be able to receive and make calls independently.