Just returned my first smart watch. Maybe sizing help for some.

Nodnerb

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Got the 42mm silver case and cognac strap about 4 hours ago. Synced it charged it, played with it, then put it on my wrist...... too small. Couldn't get over the size. I have other watches the same dimensions that wear larger, but the 42mm 360 just looked girly on me. Returned it for the 46 mm. Black with black metal band. Tried it on first this time. Lol. Much better fit. Just charging it now. Now I hope I like it as an actual smartwatch since it's my first one. Gotta admit, a bit hard putting away my other watches. I'm a bit of a watch geek and have several mechanical automatic $600+ watches(ridiculously expensive to some, cheap to others, but what I can afford as a collection). I'm a tech geek too though. :p

So anyway, if you have 7.5" or so wrists, consider the 46 over the 42, even if you have other 42mm watches that seem sized right. The moto360 seemed to wear small compared to my other watches.

srz1977

Sep 24, 2015
Visit site
Do you like the black or silver case better? I am leaning towards black with cognac band. I think the black case blends better with the black screen when the watch is off.

Nodnerb

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Hard to say. I'd say the silver but that may be because the "dumb" watch I wore for years before was all stainless with a stainless strap so it's just what I am used to seeing on my wrist. I have changed out the strap though to a nice chunky black leather one with white stitching down each side. Looks great and breaks up the all black.

monty22001

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
For some reason the metal bands just fit me perfectly. I'm lucky I guess. Previous metal bands I've had needed fitting, but both the 42 and 46 fit me very well.

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Got the 42mm silver case and cognac strap about 4 hours ago. Synced it charged it, played with it, then put it on my wrist...... too small. Couldn't get over the size. I have other watches the same dimensions that wear larger, but the 42mm 360 just looked girly on me. Returned it for the 46 mm. Black with black metal band. Tried it on first this time. Lol. Much better fit. Just charging it now. Now I hope I like it as an actual smartwatch since it's my first one. Gotta admit, a bit hard putting away my other watches. I'm a bit of a watch geek and have several mechanical automatic $600+ watches(ridiculously expensive to some, cheap to others, but what I can afford as a collection). I'm a tech geek too though. :p

So anyway, if you have 7.5" or so wrists, consider the 46 over the 42, even if you have other 42mm watches that seem sized right. The moto360 seemed to wear small compared to my other watches.

Even with the 46mm, I had to install the 3 extra links.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1