Shazam

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Okay so does Shazam on the Moto 360 actually work? Every single time I have tried to get it to work the music recognition that says cannot recognize music on the watch yet on my phone it looks fine. Has anyone else here try this?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Okay so does Shazam on the Moto 360 actually work? Every single time I have tried to get it to work the music recognition that says cannot recognize music on the watch yet on my phone it looks fine. Has anyone else here try this?

Did you figure out the issue?

Keith Johnson6

Mar 6, 2015
Visit site
I have the same problem on my Asus Zenwatch 2 running Marshmellow have for a while started a thread no one answered, glad to see someone else is having the same problem I have a LG G4 phone running Marshmellow. I have tried deleteting the app and re installing it I have cleared the cache and rebooting the watch after a factory reset on the watch to no avail, some one told me they were going to try it on there watch never got back to me. If anyone can help us by trying on there watch with 6.0 and phone 6.0 it would be greatly appreciated. Contacted the company they told me they don't handle complaints on individual basis. :-\

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I have the same problem on my Asus Zenwatch 2 running Marshmellow have for a while started a thread no one answered, glad to see someone else is having the same problem I have a LG G4 phone running Marshmellow. I have tried deleteting the app and re installing it I have cleared the cache and rebooting the watch after a factory reset on the watch to no avail, some one told me they were going to try it on there watch never got back to me. If anyone can help us by trying on there watch with 6.0 and phone 6.0 it would be greatly appreciated. Contacted the company they told me they don't handle complaints on individual basis. :-\
Well, I will tell you one thing, I'm running lollipop 5.1.1 on my phone still. My phone with Shazam works fine, but my moto 360 SmartWatch doesn't recognize any music at all! It's really freaking annoying. Because it would be the perfect use for the app. Like I said, I've tried to uninstall reinstall the app to turn your phone off turn it on Power Cycle the watch and nothing!

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Hope we will eventually get some help that is a very important part of android wear for me, I use it all the time.
Yes, yes. Hopefully, we will get some shoes and help. I mean the idea of music recognition especially on a watch for Android Wear is a is the great idea is just that it doesn't work.

nebiyikli

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
I am new to this group. I don't think we are allowed to give direct links to download the apk for the previos versions. But you can google the version number and find the apk to install it. It will ask you weather you want to downgrade and it will downgrade it for you. But do not forget to remove auto update for shazam in the play store app.

nebiyikli

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
It was very frustrating for me too until I figured it out. It's now my favorite app on my watch.
Please let me know if you have any problems.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia