How to improve voice - text recognition?

kramer5150

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Sometimes when I try and speak into my watch and reply to txt messages, it just spools and can't convert my voice into text words.

I press the button, and re-do and it always works fine on the second try.

Is there any way to improve the consistency of vocal recognition? I have tried talking louder, softer and I speak slowly and make sure not to slur my words. But still it works maybe 90% of the on a first try.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Sometimes when I try and speak into my watch and reply to txt messages, it just spools and can't convert my voice into text words.

I press the button, and re-do and it always works fine on the second try.

Is there any way to improve the consistency of vocal recognition? I have tried talking louder, softer and I speak slowly and make sure not to slur my words. But still it works maybe 90% of the on a first try.
See I know that I slur my words a lot and I try not to. I talk clearly and hold the watch close my mouth so it understands me.

I've also noticed that if you talk slowly and almost a robotic voice it up clearly.

Okay so I've also tried talking faster into the watch but bring the watch face close close to my mouth and it works just the same. Sometimes takes two tries but it works.

Last edited: