So just like this title States what does everyone think about their second gen Moto 360? I mean compared to every other smaller ones on the market I think it's the classiest fastest and has the most function. Frozen Pokemon singing videos of the first gen Moto 360 on YouTube and it's slow as hell and has crappy battery!
    04-21-2016 07:35 AM
    I still prefer my 360 v2 to my Huawei Watch. It's not as delicate, the battery lasts longer, the bigger screen is easier to read, and everything...just...works.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-21-2016 10:10 PM
    My random thoughts:

>I wish the voice recognition was better when responding vocally to txt messages.
    >Love the standard 22mm strap width, perfect for the 46mm case size.
    >Flat tire is not nearly as troublesome as I was led to believe, and the auto brightness feature FAR outweighs it. I have never had a situation with a too dark screen, or eye-searing bright.
    >The only time I take my phone out of my pocket is to answer a voice call when I am out and about.
    >I have never had any BT syncing issues paired up with my LGV10... awesome tandem.

Favorite apps:
    Watchmaker Premium
    Intellicom watch faces
    l.ist (for creating grocery shopping lists)
    Message+ (Verizon OEM text messaging app)

Fave setup, various Bell & Ross dials (Turn corrdinator pictured) and a 4 ring Zulu strap.
    04-21-2016 11:15 PM
    My random thoughts:

>I wish the voice recognition was better when responding vocally to txt messages.
    >Love the standard 22mm strap width, perfect for the 46mm case size.
    >Flat tire is not nearly as troublesome as I was led to believe, and the auto brightness feature FAR outweighs it. I have never had a situation with a too dark screen, or eye-searing bright.
    >The only time I take my phone out of my pocket is to answer a voice call when I am out and about.
    >I have never had any BT syncing issues paired up with my LGV10... awesome tandem.

Favorite apps:
    Watchmaker Premium
    Intellicom watch faces
    l.ist (for creating grocery shopping lists)
    Message+ (Verizon OEM text messaging app)

Fave setup, various Bell & Ross dials (Turn corrdinator pictured) and a 4 ring Zulu strap.
    http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/...psojwt34vb.jpg
    See I've learned that with voice recognition the second gen Moto 360, if you put the watch directly to your mouth and speak very clearly almost computerized robotic style it'll pick up everything. As far as installing the battery in the battery is incredible in The Last up to 2 days out of one charge. As far as the display bright clear everything you. I literally use the watch for everything and leave my phone holstered.
    04-22-2016 12:24 PM