The Odyssey watchface

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
so I've been using the Odyssey watchface for my second gen Moto 360 and so far it's been pretty cool sometimes it glitches but overall pretty good. I have two questions about the watchface settings. I wonder why that weather setting as another source is more accurate than the other one? Because I seen a tendency of every watchface designer or maker using the same with their source and they all tell the same exact weather and temperature settings. On the other hand, this mother setting seems to be a little bit more accurate. What would disabling minimal ambient mode mean? More battery drain?
6d7610f966254cb08fcc379dde784514.jpg

8b9b9a22df1c3b05efff05162ef8f715.jpg

mstrblueskys

Q&A Team
Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I wonder why that weather setting as another source is more accurate than the other one? Because I seen a tendency of every watchface designer or maker using the same with their source and they all tell the same exact weather and temperature settings. On the other hand, this mother setting seems to be a little bit more accurate. What would disabling minimal ambient mode mean? More battery drain?

Weather settings could be a phone default rather than a watch default. My phone uses Weather.com and my watch picks up the same info. Perhaps that's the case?

Disable minimum ambient mode could be a bunch of things, but if I had to guess, I'd guess it is the mode that it goes into when you're not using the device. Maybe it doesn't show weather? Disabling would probably yield lower battery life. Give it a shot and see, though, because it's pretty ambiguous.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Weather settings could be a phone default rather than a watch default. My phone uses Weather.com and my watch picks up the same info. Perhaps that's the case?

Disable minimum ambient mode could be a bunch of things, but if I had to guess, I'd guess it is the mode that it goes into when you're not using the device. Maybe it doesn't show weather? Disabling would probably yield lower battery life. Give it a shot and see, though, because it's pretty ambiguous.
Yeah, that's what I was going to suggest anyways. I was thinking the same thing that minimal ambient mode mode and updating you as to what it does for battery life and for the last performance... Overall though, I have noticed that for the source of the weather info on the temperature in so it seems a little bit more accurate than a lot of other watch faces on the Google Play Store Market. I also like the morphine watchface as well both watch faces are great! And I love the custom shortcut for Google Messenger since that's what you primarily use Android Wear for! I'm in a lot to say that the watch faces are really really cool and my Nexus 6 phone is doing fine as well I just ordered a replacement battery for my custom local repair shop for cell phones because I don't want to give up. And I am not ready to buy a Nexus 6p for $400 yet if you know what I mean...
I'll update you as soon as I see with the ambient minimal mode turned off.

mstrblueskys

Q&A Team
Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, that's what I was going to suggest anyways. I was thinking the same thing that minimal ambient mode mode and updating you as to what it does for battery life and for the last performance... Overall though, I have noticed that for the source of the weather info on the temperature in so it seems a little bit more accurate than a lot of other watch faces on the Google Play Store Market. I also like the morphine watchface as well both watch faces are great! And I love the custom shortcut for Google Messenger since that's what you primarily use Android Wear for! I'm in a lot to say that the watch faces are really really cool and my Nexus 6 phone is doing fine as well I just ordered a replacement battery for my custom local repair shop for cell phones because I don't want to give up. And I am not ready to buy a Nexus 6p for $400 yet if you know what I mean...
I'll update you as soon as I see with the ambient minimal mode turned off.

Can't wait to hear how it goes

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Can't wait to hear how it goes
Well I'm trying to see it already. So far, for the Odyssey watchface specifically, I can see what the minimum and me and no one turned off. And you're right, when the Moto 360 watch go to sleep for several minutes and then I have to wake up, there's a hesitation and that's where the ambient mode kicked in, but sometimes that hesitation of ambient mode does stay on for several seconds and it's right now because it's only black and white and it makes you think that the watch has frozen if you know what I mean.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908