Google Now

wrmoore47

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I can't figure out how to deal with Google Now on my 360/2. The information gets very old. A week or so ago it kept giving me a Tornado Warning several days after the weather was over, but it finally went away. I've tried flicking left, right, up and down, with no consistent result. How's this supposed to work?

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I can't figure out how to deal with Google Now on my 360/2. The information gets very old. A week or so ago it kept giving me a Tornado Warning several days after the weather was over, but it finally went away. I've tried flicking left, right, up and down, with no consistent result. How's this supposed to work?
Well, in my experience since I have on my Moto 360 second gen, it's just a mobile version or smaller version of your phone on your wrist. All the Google information from your phone literally trickles over to the watch. I mean my concern still whenever I use Google search by voice it's skyrockets not Google search voice app on my phone if I'm like 3% to 17% which inevitably smokes my battery. I'm still testing this. But as far as the information it provides to me on my watch, it's accurate. Weather, scores, pretty much anything you can think of.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca