Bluetooth Connectivity

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
So if I am I Moto 360 pair my Bluetooth to my Nexus 6 and then my Nexus 6 is paired to my car through Bluetooth that wouldn't cause my Moto 360 watch to freeze and reboot itself what it?

n3wDaddy77

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
If I understood that correctly, no. Pairing your N6 to both your car and your Moto 360 wouldn't cause the watch to reboot. Unless there's something wrong with your watch.

Have you tried a factory reset on the 360?

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
If I understood that correctly, no. Pairing your N6 to both your car and your Moto 360 wouldn't cause the watch to reboot. Unless there's something wrong with your watch.

Have you tried a factory reset on the 360?
No not yet only because I don't want to lose me information about watch. I don't mind. But would it matter if I reset the watch completely?

n3wDaddy77

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
It might. But, then again it's just a troubleshooting step.

You could very well call Lenovo / Moto to see if their tech support could help you without you resetting the watch; but, I think they might still have you do that anyway.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
It might. But, then again it's just a troubleshooting step.

You could very well call Lenovo / Moto to see if their tech support could help you without you resetting the watch; but, I think they might still have you do that anyway.
I've also noticed a different watch faces perform to play on the Moto 360. Also the processor performance and the battery power I've noticed that some watch faces really run the watch sluggishly and others are much more efficient and optimized. Especially for freezing and glitching no matter where you are. Which are the washers that are most optimized for the Moto 360 in everyone's opinion? Right now I'm using the torque watch face and then morphing watch face only problem is that the temperature and weather readouts are not reliable so I'll wind up Googling the weather regardless. In another post, I mentioned that there are a lot of custom watch faces through watchmaker Premium app however that tends to crash the watch or make Moto 360 running very sluggish late as well that's why I'm looking for everyone's opinions here. Thank you so much.

Bow, just out of curiosity, does this setting within the developer settings on Moto 360 improve accuracy for weather on the watch? do most people have that turned on, does that drain more battery,?

ed18550de6daad45040548bc828148da.jpg

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Best thing, as far as weather is concerned, is to use faces which include different weather providers in their settings. I have location off on my watch, but the accuracy of weather has more to do with the face and provider I use.
Watchmaker is pretty hard on the watch, causing random sluggishness and crashes, but it does have different providers. Minimal and Elegant is excellent, and also gives you a choice of providers.

As far as Bluetooth crashing the watch, that shouldn't be happening.

Posted via the Android Central App

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I noticed the same thing regarding watchmaker premium and the other watch it faces. Right now I'm using this regal watch face which is awesome and then just wind up doing a Google search for the weather.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463