Moto 360 Sport vs Huawei Watch

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
I ordered both of these watches on Prime day with a total price difference of about $30 (Huawei was more). I plan to use the watch primarily as a golf watch and maybe a little bit of exercise. I am a watch guy, so I would not be using this as my daily driver since I have other watches for that purpose. I know the 360 Sport has GPS, which may be helpful when exercising and on the course, but I am not confident on the rest. I know the Sport has been discontinued on Google's store, which is not comforting in terms of updating to 2.0. I've read multiple reviews on both and am just curious about thoughts in case anyone has used both. With the price being practically the same, it makes the choice more difficult to me.

Cwey55

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
I too bought both. The Huawei went back to Amazon for a replacement due in today. It wouldn't charge or turn on after about a day out of the box. Have liked the 360 sport thus far (on day two with it now).

Hoping the replacement Huawei does not let down.

I'll likely be keeping both anyways and using them as the daily plan requires (360 sport for active outdoor days and Huawei for business type days)

Posted via the Android Central App

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
The Sport will get 2.0. I have just the regular 2015 360 46mm, and the Huawei. Between the two you have, I'd keep the Moto Sport.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey