Watchmaker App Not Syncing!

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I have been trying (without success) to sync Watchmaker to my Moto360 2nd Gen. However no matter what I do, it is never there. I have tried re-syncing my apps, deleting and reinstalling the app, I even tried resetting my watch, but it never. shows. up. Anyone got any ideas?

aa6vh

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Watchmaker will not show up in your list of watch apps.

However, it should show as a selectable watch face. Underneath the Watchmaker icon (in the select watch face screen) will be a gear icon. Pressing that will allow you to select one of the installed Watchmaker faces.

You can go directly to watch face select by pressing and holding the center of the screen.

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Watchmaker will not show up in your list of watch apps.

However, it should show as a selectable watch face. Underneath the Watchmaker icon (in the select watch face screen) will be a gear icon. Pressing that will allow you to select one of the installed Watchmaker faces.

You can go directly to watch face select by pressing and holding the center of the screen.
Did that Still not syncing. When I look at the icon nothing is there. I paid for the Premium version and nothing.

kramer5150

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
A good percentage of watchmaker dials/faces are very unstable. Lockups, crashes, black screen, glitches. I have found the more complex the face is, the more likely it is to crash my watch. Painful as this may sound, delete all but the most simple dials and see if your stability returns. Now, in order to do that , your watch needs to be reasonably operational and stable to begin with.

Good Luck

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
A good percentage of watchmaker dials/faces are very unstable. Lockups, crashes, black screen, glitches. I have found the more complex the face is, the more likely it is to crash my watch. Painful as this may sound, delete all but the most simple dials and see if your stability returns. Now, in order to do that , your watch needs to be reasonably operational and stable to begin with.

Good Luck
I have no other issues . Watchmaker is the only issue. I just got my money back from Google because I was having so much problem syncing watchfaces to my watch from the app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge