hey everyone,
    I got a moto 360 2nd gen about less than 2 weeks ago and have been loving it. With some tweaks, it lasts me a good 2 days and works great, for the exception of Google Fit for some reason doesnt seem to sync the steps correctly.

For Example, On my watch I could have 6,950 steps, but on My phone google fit will show 6,857. fit.google.com shows the same value as the phone.

I looked up on the internet to see if there was any solutions/fixes, I've tried couple of things like removing google fit and reverting to old version and re-upgrade, reinstalling android wear on the watch, and other things I can think of and just cant seem to get it to sync properly.

any recommendations/ideas anyone has here? anyone with the same experience and got it fixed?

Thank you
    12-25-2017 11:00 PM
    No responses?
    I notice the same thing. The steps on the watch are always ~100-150 more than on the phone. I am not sure why, even after sync-ing in AW the difference remains.

I have only been running Google fit for 3-4 days though. For years I was using the moto fitness app. So far I like the moto one better. For whatever reason its leaner and seems to monitor my health similarly, but consumes less battery.
    12-30-2017 05:06 PM
    No responses?
    I notice the same thing. The steps on the watch are always ~100-150 more than on the phone. I am not sure why, even after sync-ing in AW the difference remains.

I have only been running Google fit for 3-4 days though. For years I was using the moto fitness app. So far I like the moto one better. For whatever reason its leaner and seems to monitor my health similarly, but consumes less battery.
    No responses my friend

That's what I ended up doing. I disabled Google fit on my watch and deleted it off of my phone and now using moto body. Sync works perfectly and I've noticed my phone's battery is better and my watch can now last 2 full days with 20% left by end of the 2nd night.
    12-30-2017 05:09 PM
    Yeah me too... just wiped google fit and reverted back to the moto one.
    12-30-2017 09:10 PM