Motorola: Moto 360 Smartwatch powered by Android Wear

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
The Official Motorola Blog: Moto 360: It’s Time.

zMV8bqq.jpg

8zOFDKr.jpg

dDX5PXY.jpg

huMyuN3.jpg

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Saving up my pennies now! This with my Moto X will be awesome! This watch and Watchdogs will take all my money this summer.

Posted via Moto X or Droid RAZR M on the Android Central App

Sophos

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
This watch looks pretty slick. I'm still wondering if Google will eventually announce a "Nexus" watch.

I play with my food

david279

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I hope it's compatibile with more than moto phones. I know the LG watch will be compatible with a wide range of phones. Guess I'll find out more information tomorrow during that live hangout.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Scoochy

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Still curious of Price and Battery life though. They nailed the Aesthetics and the UI look fantastic. It being Moto I have high hopes, But still these need to be discussed before I throw my money. If these Cost $299 and a battery life less than 10Hrs It is not worth it to me.

Also will batteries be removable if not will there be a replacement program to get a new battery. This is a watch and I tend to keep Watches.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I hope it's compatibile with more than moto phones. I know the LG watch will be compatible with a wide range of phones. Guess I'll find out more information tomorrow during that live hangout.

Because it's powered by Android Wear, I have no doubts it'll work with more than just Motorola phones.

david279

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Yea that's what I'm thinking. The this pretty much smashed the galaxy gear in the face though.

leafs123

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Finally a design to get excited about!! Battery would be key for me. The watch has a "premium" look to it and I would be willing to shed the extra cash for it.

Too bad Moto is no longer a Google company. I fear whether the Lenovo relationship will affect long term success and support.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Im thinking LG G Watch will be $200-250 and Moto 360 will be $350-400.
ill take one of each, thanks :)

Doesn't make sense to have a watch as expensive as their flagship phone. I'm hoping it'll be ~$200 or less

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Too bad Moto is no longer a Google company. I fear whether the Lenovo relationship will affect long term success and support.

I wasn't aware that the deal is approved and the transaction is complete.

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
How did you even get those numbers?

Posted via Moto X or Droid RAZR M on the Android Central App

Its called guessing??

Doesn't make sense to have a watch as expensive as their flagship phone. I'm hoping it'll be ~$200 or less

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

LG flagship phone cost a lot more than $250, these watches wont be subsidized through carriers.

Haha why not? You've got two wrists!

I play with my food

Im pretty sure most ppl that like watches, have more than 1. lol

msavic6

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I was so hyped for the Gear Fit and was ready to purchase one upon release, now this released and the gear fit is in the back of my mind now.

The Moto 360 looks beautiful and practical, Motorola have just set the bar for the smart watch standard.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie