The Verge's Josh Topolsky is wearing a Moto 360

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Josh appeared on The Tonight Show and while he didn't even mention the Moto 360, you can clearly see he is wearing on.

The Verge either has a nice little exclusive like they did with Google Glass or a few big publications have received units to play around with.

Either way, the fact that journalists have this baby strapped to their wrists means it must be close to completion...maybe. I'm guessing it's out of the prototype phase and the software is just being ironed-out. Looking forward to I/O and whatever feature The Verge is working on!

NDA...blown.

Watch Joshua Topolsky make Jimmy Fallon fight a virtual dragon on 'The Tonight Show' | The Verge

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I know many review sites, AC included, can get devices early so that they can review them before public release. Something I am wondering about is if wearing it on a show like that was an accident?

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
I think the funniest thing is that he was there to talk about technology and had one of the more anticipated pieces of tech of this year right on his wrist!

Posted via Android Central App

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I think the funniest thing is that he was there to talk about technology and had one of the more anticipated pieces of tech of this year right on his wrist!

I actually think it is only anticipated among the tech crowd. Not known among the normies yet.

Posted via Droid Razr M on The Android Central App

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Josh appeared on The Tonight Show and while he didn't even mention the Moto 360, you can clearly see he is wearing on.

The Verge either has a nice little exclusive like they did with Google Glass or a few big publications have received units to play around with.

Either way, the fact that journalists have this baby strapped to their wrists means it must be close to completion...maybe. I'm guessing it's out of the prototype phase and the software is just being ironed-out. Looking forward to I/O and whatever feature The Verge is working on!

NDA...blown.

Watch Joshua Topolsky make Jimmy Fallon fight a virtual dragon on 'The Tonight Show' | The Verge

good catch!!
just saw the video!
Thanks for sharing

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Right. The normal people are waiting for a watch from Apple.

They are because the media keeps hyping it up. The mass media gives Apple so much free press it's ridiculous. Hell, my favorite radio station, which never talks about tech news all of sudden talks about how Apple unveiled iOS 8. But then again Atlanta is iPhone Haven so Apple related news shouldn't have come as a surprise.

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
They are because the media keeps hyping it up. The mass media gives Apple so much free press it's ridiculous. Hell, my favorite radio station, which never talks about tech news all of sudden talks about how Apple unveiled iOS 8. But then again Atlanta is iPhone Haven so Apple related news shouldn't have come as a surprise.

Atlanta is iPhone haven? Lol

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
To be fair, I think that you'd see iPhones constantly anywhere where people are using smartphones.

True but the fact is Apple holds, what, maybe 40% of the smartphone market in the U.S. so you will see iPhones a lot but I see them more often in the Atlanta area.

popartist

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
See iPhones all day very day. And if ain't an iPhone it's a Samsung Galaxy device or a prepaid LG/ZTE/Huawei device on MetroPCS.

That mix sounds just like what I see every day in NYC!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel