I can't seem to find an answer to this anywhere- does anyone know if the screen on the 360 is polarized, and if so which direction?

My HTC M8 is polarized orthogonal to my Oakleys, so I can only see the screen in landscape when wearing my sunglasses (which is always outside, damn sensitive blue eyes), and I won't make the mistake of buying another device that is unusable with my sunglasses on
    09-17-2014 07:40 PM
    I'm not sure this is answering your question but I have polarized Oakleys myself and have no problem seeing the watch. It doesn't have that weird blueish wavey look to it like the back window of my Crv.

Posted via Android Central App
    Kegman likes this.
    09-17-2014 08:59 PM
    I can't seem to find an answer to this anywhere- does anyone know if the screen on the 360 is polarized, and if so which direction?

My HTC M8 is polarized orthogonal to my Oakleys, so I can only see the screen in landscape when wearing my sunglasses (which is always outside, damn sensitive blue eyes), and I won't make the mistake of buying another device that is unusable with my sunglasses on
    I have prescription polarized sunglasses and the screen on the Moto360 is perfectly clear. Quite the opposite from my Pebble. I found it ironic that the watch that is supposed to be easy to see outside (the Pebble) was the hardest to see with polarized sunglasses.
    Kegman likes this.
    09-17-2014 10:48 PM
    I have prescription polarized sunglasses and the screen on the Moto360 is perfectly clear. Quite the opposite from my Pebble. I found it ironic that the watch that is supposed to be easy to see outside (the Pebble) was the hardest to see with polarized sunglasses.
    I'm not sure this is answering your question but I have polarized Oakleys myself and have no problem seeing the watch. It doesn't have that weird blueish wavey look to it like the back window of my Crv.

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanks!
    09-18-2014 06:11 AM