I set a reminder on my watch and as soon as it set the notification for it that takes up half the screen pops up, even though the reminder isn't for over an hour. So I swiped it away thinking it would come back when it was time for the reminder. But it appears that swiping away that initial notification basically canceled the reminder.

Is there any possible way to be able to swipe away the initial notification without canceling the reminder? This is really annoying since the notification takes up half the screen making it difficult to see the time. Why does the notification appear immediately anyway?

Or, are there watch faces that allow for smaller, more discreet notifications? It looks like the winning face of moto's contest has just what I'm looking for (as long as it supports reminders) but I don't believe it's available yet.

Posted via Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails dismissing reminder notification without dismissing actual reminder-29230.jpg  
    09-17-2014 07:54 PM
    I don't believe the notifications will change until wear is updated next month.
    09-17-2014 08:49 PM