Just backorderd moto 360 from bbuy

thatguy97

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Got the black one mine ships on the 29th!! So excited
Has anyone else got a better date than that.?

Posted via Nexus 7 2013 or Galaxy S5

dungoyle

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I was one of the lucky ones. I walked into a Best Buy on a whim and they had two on display, with two boxes behind plexiglass. I figured they were empty boxes for the display models (which they did for the Xbox One and PS4 when they were out of stock), but when I asked a store associate, it turned out that they were actually watches. Walked out of the store with a new watch for $175 + tax (10% coupon and $50 in reward certificates I didn't know I had). Good luck on your back-order -- I also got black, and don't regret the choice; nice color. Make sure you charge it for an hour before you even turn it on. Take my word for it.

DroidDavi

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
I used now in stock.com had it notify me when best buy put them up ordered Thursday for it Friday

Posted via the Android Central App

benhaube

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
I ordered mine directly from Motorola on Tuesday 16th when they became available. It took a while to ship because of all the orders I'm assuming, but eventually it did and it will be here tomorrow Mon 22. I'm very excited.

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine directly from Motorola last week when they became available as well. Said I would get it by the 24th and it is scheduled to arrive by the 23rd. I did see that it is already showing some movement by FedEx so there is a VERY OUTSIDE possibility it could get here tomorrow but I doubt it.
Ordered the silver /gray.

fkpalm

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Ordered from Motorola day it became available should have mine tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12