Anyone seeing shipping notice from Motorola?

ttriplett1

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Don't usually post things like his but I'm getting impatient... I ordered my silver 360 last Tuesday and the est arrival date says 9/24 but it hasn't shipped yet. Wondering if anyone has received a shipping notice from last week's release. Trying to be patient but looks like availability at BB was a little better this time.

min_is_3

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Don't usually post things like his but I'm getting impatient... I ordered my silver 360 last Tuesday and the est arrival date says 9/24 but it hasn't shipped yet. Wondering if anyone has received a shipping notice from last week's release. Trying to be patient but looks like availability at BB was a little better this time.
I ordered the same day as you and I just received mine today. I'm charging it right now so I can run the update. I ordered the gray one and holy cow it looks nice. I saw lots of pictures of it but actually seeing it in person is an experience.

datagrrl

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Did you ever get a shipping notice? I can't check my order status because I didn't sign in correctly at check out.

Posted via the Android Central App

coop5571

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I also ordered on the 16th from Motorola , I haven't received shipping notification yet either. Estimated delivery date was also 9/24, 9/23 update: Contacted Moto support earlier, apparently FedEx has picked up the package from the warehouse this morning. Still no tracking information.

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

CutlaSS

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine on the 16th - they estimated arriving on the 24th.
Got an email it shipped on the 19th with a new arrival date of the 23.....Thats tomorrow. YAY.

Charles Sparks

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Ordered on the 16th at about 11:20 am central and just got an email saying delivery has been delayed another day. So now it's expected delivery is the 25th. Getting pretty impatient!

DCad

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
I ordered on 9/16 as well. Yet, mine won't ship until 10/2 despite the fact that the device was "in stock" when I ordered it. No explanation available from Moto Support on the delay.

Somewhat peeved by that.

Charles Sparks

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
i have talked to them 4 times now. they have no idea what is going on. couldn't cancel my order nor could they give me a status. contacted my credit card company and opened a dispute, won said dispute and went to best buy where they had 8 in stock and bought it on lunch today.

Insp_Gadget

Inspector Gadget
Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Moto's shipping notifications, etc. are a bit overloaded. I ordered my Moto 360 (silver) on the 16th (estimated arrival was supposed to be today, the 24th). I did an online chat with Motorola support yesterday around 6pm and found out they had shipped it just 3 hours prior to the chat session. He gave me my tracking number. With two business day shipping, it's going to be a day late, but at least it's coming.

I didn't get the notification email from Motorola (nor did they update the order status on their site) that it had shipped until about 8 hours later.

All I can say is try to be patient and if your estimated ship date comes and goes, hit them up on the chat support. They should at least be able to tell you what's going on.

I should also note, they charged my credit card the day of my order, even though they weren't going to ship my watch until more than a week later. When I first saw that they had charged my card I figured that the estimated delivery date was an "under-promise and over-deliver" estimate, because most companies don't charge you until they actually ship. When I kept checking the site and seeing that they hadn't shipped, I got worried and hit them up on the chat. I also emailed them, but my email went unanswered. So, again, all I can suggest is to try to be patient and just follow up if estimated dates elapse.

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the 19th with an arrival date of the 25th. I never got shipping notification so I called them yesterday. They said it wouldn't ship until the 7th for arrival on the 9th. They never notified me it would be delayed. I canceled my order but haven't received my refund yet. I may have to file a dispute of charges as well.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad