Charging Light Does No Turn Off

bspill

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Anyone have a problem with the charging light staying on after the watch reaches 100%? I left it on for a couple of hours, but the charging light remains lit. Can this damage the battery?

Posted via Android Central App

bspill

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
According to the manual, the charge indicator light will go off when the watch is fully charged. Just concerned I might be damaging the battery.

FaintDeftone

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
My 360 does this too. I always treated it as a little desk clock for my nightstand though...

Although, if it does indeed hurt the battery, this needs to stop.

dungoyle

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Page 4 of the user manual clearly states that when the charge indicator light goes off, your watch is charged, but you are quite right; that light does not go off when the watch is docked. Ever. I'd like to see someone post a contrary experience. My guess is that the manual is just wrong due to a design change, or the applicable programming logic just never made it's way into the charging station. The optimistic part of me wants to believe that it's trickle charging, but who knows?

CharginMoto360.JPG

bspill

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
This from Motorola:

" I think the manual is incorrect. Thanks for pointing that out. The light should stay on, but in either case it won't hurt the watch, which controls the amount of power it will accept."