Moto 360 UK availability

Afterlife737

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Hey there Moto 360 users!

I have a big question I gotta ask. I'm from the UK and will be leaving for a long time abroad on the 5th of October ( Sunday) I've been eagerly awaiting the Moto 360 to come to the UK, but it's nearing the end of Septmber and still no luck sadly :( Been wanting to get my hands on one of these since the first leaks came out and I will be gone till mid November so I was just wondering if anyone knew if the Moto 360 will be out across the pond by the 5th... I can't seem to get an exact date anywhere. Nor from Motorola Support or anything... Only heard "Early October"...

Also - I heard it will be on sale in Tesco, John Lewis, O2, Amazon and ofc the Play store.. Anyone else confirm? So hyped for this thing hope I get my hands on it before I leave :(

Digital Moe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
All reports say early October which considering is one day away and we still have no official date I am beginning to think that preordering will start early October (o2 already have a preorder page) and that it will probably start shipping mid to late October is very small quantities.

Afterlife737

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Really ? I can't seem to find the preorder page but hope it's not going to be like this :( So there STILL isn't any confirmation about any of this ?

Afterlife737

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Yeah me too :( TBH I'm pretty sad it's taking soooo long for it to get here :( I think they're loosing allot of customers due to this! I knew a ton of people who wanted to buy this from day one ! But the hype has gone and since then most of them have passed due to not being able to purchase one.. :/ Rly a missed opportunity :(

Digital Moe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
It was there on Thursday, a number of media outlets reported it as as well. so I wonder if a) Moto asked them to take it down or b) They got so many orders compared to what Motorola will be shipping them.

I am still psyched for this it has been a longtime since I have been so excited about a tech product and yes this is a wasted opportunity, Moto had a awesome chance to really take the bulls by the horns.

Afterlife737

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
I can't agree more.. :/ As each day goes by I keep thinking if I just shouldn't buy a tablet or something else instead as I could have that straight away! So we're probably looking at a mid-late October launch here ? :(

Ross1441

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
If you haven't already heard, O2 is getting very limited stock in on Thursday. Phone up your local store and see if they have one left you can pre-prder. I managed to get one that way; picking it up on Thursday. :)

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
Hey can confirm that 02 will be receiving limited stock tomorrow. I work in a small town and they have 1 coming in tomorrow, which thankfully I got on order.

I have received a text to say my order is expected on Thursday, fingers crossed. Little strange that there isn't really any promotion for this though.

Thanks Ross1441 wouldn't have gone into the store if you hadn't posted.

Afterlife737

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Wow... I will ring up all my local O2 stores and see then. I live in Kent so hopefully (fingers crossed) there will be a few here :O Will update with my findings

Afterlife737

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Okay so I rang up my local O2 store any they said they have one silver model in stock... The problem is I thought I could pay it over the phone but I gotta go into the store personally, but I can't today bcs I finish school at 8pm... Gotta think of how to do this hmmm o_O

moto999

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
I spoke (via chat) to O2 on Tuesday when the website was changed and the guy said it was released today. Tried the same question 3 other times with different advisors and they had no clue.

I've rang all my local O2 stores, they are saying no stock uk wide (some thought I was ordering a new phone!) One store said it was released yesterday so stock usually arrives within the week. They all offered to reserve one when it comes in so I'll have about 10 when it is finally released.

Amazon, Tesco, JL and O2 have no idea when it will be available.

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
Right, the 02 store I ordered from yesterday have now said they have a message to say that it will be the 6th of October - however another store said they still expect them today (I doubt they will turn up myself).

Not sure what is happening.

bashdroid1

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
O2 are completely useless preordered mine in store yesterday was told I would get them today been back and they said they haven't arrived and don't know when they will

Posted via Android Central App

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
Same here.

Been told they are due in on the 6th for people who ordered after the 30th of Sept.

People before 30th will get today, however I have rang loads of stores and no one has seen a thing...

Starting to get worried.

Kamori

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I've just ordered one online from o2, but to be delivered next Thursday as that's my next day off. But it does say next day delivery...

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandiR