I currently have a Galaxy Gear 2 and a Note 3. I was planning on using the Moto 360 with my Note 3 until I could make up my mind in terms of which phone I wanted. Right now, its between the Moto X, M8, G3 and Note 4. Not sure if I want another phablet. At any rate, are there any issues with the Note 3 and the Moto 360?

Recently, I tried to use my Handcent keyboard messaging app and that created all sorts of issues with the GG2 so, I went back to the stock app.
    09-29-2014 10:46 PM
    Nope... U r good to go.

Posted via Android Central App
    tech_fan likes this.
    09-29-2014 11:09 PM
    Well, I have a note 3 with kit Kat and the issue I'm having is answering calls in the Moto. When my phone screen is on and I get a call I can look at the Moto and see who's calling, I then swipe on the 360 to answer and pick up the call on my note... as you'd expect... however when my phone screen is off, and I get a call I see it on my 360 but nothing on my phone... if I swipe to answer on the 360 nothing happens on my note, as if no one is calling, and then a Samsung song starts playing on my note, like a ring tone that comes with the phone. it's weird.
    09-30-2014 12:27 AM
    Well, I have a note 3 with kit Kat and the issue I'm having is answering calls in the Moto. When my phone screen is on and I get a call I can look at the Moto and see who's calling, I then swipe on the 360 to answer and pick up the call on my note... as you'd expect... however when my phone screen is off, and I get a call I see it on my 360 but nothing on my phone... if I swipe to answer on the 360 nothing happens on my note, as if no one is calling, and then a Samsung song starts playing on my note, like a ring tone that comes with the phone. it's weird.

Thanks. That is one of the features I will miss on the Galaxy Gear. Yours sounds sort of weird when the phone is dark which it is most of the time when its not used.
    09-30-2014 08:13 AM