Anyone seeing issues with the time or date being wrong on your 360?

This morning, I woke up around 7am, but my 360 (on the charger) said 3:20. It was frozen/locked up. I had to hold the power button for about 20 seconds to force it to power off. Once it booted back up, it said that it was 9:35 on 9/18/14. Resyching apps didn't solve it, so I restarted the watch again from the settings menu. Once it booted back up, the time was correct.

A few minutes ago, I noticed that it was about 15 minutes fast. Again, the only way to fix it was a reboot.

Anyone else seen anything like this? Alternatively, does anyone know of another way to correct the time besides a reboot?
    10-11-2014 09:15 AM
    Are you on a stock watch face?
    Kianski likes this.
    10-11-2014 10:09 AM
    No. But I tried switching to a stock one and the time and date were still off.
    10-11-2014 11:22 AM
    I had that this morning as well. 15 minutes fast. I restarted the watch and all is well.
    Channan likes this.
    10-11-2014 11:32 AM
    Mine locked up this morning when time came back after reset it was off by about an hour I let it sit for a couple of minutes and it corrected itself. Third night it locked on me I have the ambient screen on all night. I am going to try leaving ambient off tonight.

Posted via Android Central App
    10-11-2014 06:36 PM
    Mine locked up this morning when time came back after reset it was off by about an hour I let it sit for a couple of minutes and it corrected itself. Third night it locked on me I have the ambient screen on all night. I am going to try leaving ambient off tonight.

I didn't think you could turn the screen off while it's charging. Mine is always on while charging and I have "Ambient Screen" turned off in settings.
    10-11-2014 07:51 PM
    Mine seems to shut off the screen when ambient is off.

10-11-2014 08:44 PM
    This is a known issue over on the Motorola forums and is said to be being addressed in the next Wear update.

tcmeiss likes this.
    10-11-2014 10:07 PM
    Anyone seeing issues with the time or date being wrong on your 360?
    Let's try something out if you don't mind..

1) start with stock watch face. (uninstall 3rd party faces even better for this test)

2) Put the watch on airplane mode, using it only as a watch. Try this for a little bit, or even all day if you can better.

See if the watch is able to keep the right time, which it definitely should. Watch does not need to be constantly paired up with the phone for having the right time displayed.

It will be a neat test as you'll be isolating the watch to see that it can do just that - be a watch.

If your watch ends up working fine, displays correct time on airplane mode, could be that when paired with phone there is some interference (perhaps an app), could be the 3rd party watch faces (if you uninstalled then), could also be other factors we don't know of.

If your watch doesn't show correct time, I'd remove all apps on it, reset it, and start over and try airplane mode again, with a clean watch.

Basically, we're trying to rule out any apps that could be causing this too. If you uninstalled all apps, time happens to work right, install 1 app a day so that you can keep track and perhaps find out which one scrambles the time.

Eg: "after installing apps 1 & 2, time was fine, but after installing app #3, time is wrong again"

Curious to hear about your findings.
    dungoyle likes this.
    10-12-2014 08:37 AM
    In the MOTOROLA forum, they acknowledged that there is a bug that will be fixed with the next update ("TBD date but soon" when asked). Many are complaining about their 360 showing the wrong time (it is supposed to be a watch after all)
    10-12-2014 11:02 PM
    The time is sychronized from you android phone.
    10-13-2014 09:39 PM
    Same problem on my watch. The timer also stopped working correctly. If they are going to fix the problem, they need to do it quickly. The time on the watch does not match the time on the Galaxy S4 that it is paired with. An expensive nonfunctional watch. Will go back to my $15 watch if this does not work soon. I will also not recommend it to everyone I know and I sell them.
    02-19-2015 08:05 AM
    Not experiencing any time issues with my 360, but there is a new update being pushed out 5.0.2. Hopefully that will address the issue.
    02-19-2015 09:49 AM
    I had this sam problem with my modo 360 that i just got ysterday and i tried what you said but it still said the whrong time. Do you know any other ways to fix it
    05-03-2015 10:53 AM
    I didn't think you could turn the screen off while it's charging. Mine is always on while charging and I have "Ambient Screen" turned off in settings.
    If you put your phone on Theater Mode before you put it on the charger, it will stay off while charging.
    05-04-2015 09:14 AM