I'm having kind of a big problem after the update.

I think my watch vibrated this morning after I got a text but I tried the new swipe down gesture to dismiss it. It worked, but now my watch will not vibrate when I get a text. If I know I have one I can use the new swipe up feature and it's there but a big reason I have the watch is to get the vibrating notifications.

Even worse, my wife called me and my watch didn't respond at all - no vibrate, nothing on screen.

I checked the android wear app but didn't notice anything unusual. I have no app notifications muted.

Help!

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-23-2014 05:56 PM
    You sure you didn't drag down far enough to mute the watch? That would be my first guess.
    10-23-2014 06:11 PM
    Have you tried restarting the watch? Mine has acted wonky on two occasions and that seemed to fix it. I haven't received the second update yet, though. But I just asked someone that did get it and they have no issues with theirs.

Or what the post above me said. haha
    10-23-2014 06:16 PM
    You sure you didn't drag down far enough to mute the watch? That would be my first guess.
    I'm positive- when you mute the watch it's a pretty noticeable and powerful vibration.

Although I did completely reset the phone (reset, not restart) and now it seems to be working. What is really weird is that there are some new things I'm seeing, things I didn't see after the initial update. But I'm 100% sure I had the update because I checked the version number before resetting and it definitely said 4.4w.2. Weird!

10-23-2014 06:35 PM
    I'm positive- when you mute the watch it's a pretty noticeable and powerful vibration.

Although I did completely reset the phone (reset, not restart) and now it seems to be working. What is really weird is that there are some new things I'm seeing, things I didn't see after the initial update. But I'm 100% sure I had the update because I checked the version number before resetting and it definitely said 4.4w.2. Weird!

Very weird. At least it's working now.
    SpookDroid likes this.
    10-23-2014 08:14 PM
    i have NO notification vibration after update on 4.4W.2
    reset and restart DOSNT HELP
    10-25-2014 06:49 AM
    I reset and restarted and no vibrations either was going to call moto support tom. I will post what they tell me not expecting any valuable information

10-26-2014 04:52 PM
    Contacted Motorola about vibrations and what a waste of time that was. After getting disconnected twice i finally spoke to someone and it turned out to be a waste he had me go from top of screen to middle and put it on mute asked if i felt a vibration which i did then we put it back to un mute and it vibrated claimed that reset it. Still not working.

10-28-2014 10:57 PM
    I have the same problem at my end. Any solutions?
    10-29-2014 10:21 AM
    I think update messed up vibrations. I had vibrations today using navigation that worked fine. That was only vibrations i had all day does not work with anything else.

10-29-2014 05:04 PM
    So yesterday, my 360 stopped giving me email and text message notifications all together. A reboot seemed to fix it. Today, I got a system update for my Droid Maxx (the one enabling VoLTE), and it told me I needed to uninstall and reinstall Wear on my phone. So, I did. I got one Hangouts (SMS) notification on my 360 after that. Since then, nothing. i'm rebooting it again to see if that fixes it, but this is getting ridiculous. Since it started before the system update to my Maxx, I don't think it's related to that. Then again, I can't seem to find anything it's related to at all.

And the reboot is complete, and there's the Gmail notice from my phone...

Prior to yesterday, I hadn't rebooted my 360 in a couple of weeks with no issue. This is getting old, fast...
    10-30-2014 07:23 AM
    Vibrate notifications are his or miss for me.
    10-31-2014 07:51 AM
    From other thread there a suggestion of using 8sms app, I found it to be very helpful. Hope this help.
    12-02-2014 01:07 PM
    My S5 did the same thing. I found that I did not get vibrations on texts anymore if the phone was set to silent mode. If I enabled sound on the phone I wold get a vibration on my watch. I believe it is a conflict with the stock messenger app. I downloaded Textra for free and all works again. Hopefully this is helpful.
    12-02-2014 02:26 PM
    From other thread there a suggestion of using 8sms app, I found it to be very helpful. Hope this help.
    i dont have the 360, but 8sms has made the LG G Watch useful for me, it fixed my vibration issues
    12-03-2014 12:29 AM
    Same here after I flashed 6.0 on nexus 6.
    10-13-2015 05:31 PM