I wrote up a post on my company's blog about my first week with the Moto 360. Thought some people might enjoy giving it a read if they're considering getting the watch or just fancy reading about it It's the first smartwatch I've ever owned, seen in the flesh or had the privilege to play with, so I've really come into it completely fresh.

Moto 360 Impressions - Superfly Marketing

TL;DR - I'm a big fan of the watch, largely for the mirrored notifications. But I'd like to see it do a bit more, looking forward to seeing where more apps, support and updates take it in the future.
    10-27-2014 04:44 AM
    Nice review. Sounds like your still giddy about having it which is great too. Impressive little things!
    ChazTyldsley likes this.
    10-27-2014 06:50 AM
    Nice review. Sounds like your still giddy about having it which is great too. Impressive little things!
    Thanks! There's definitely still a novelty factor there. I've found myself starting to glance at notifications on it without even thinking whilst I'm playing games or cooking. I've found it to be a really handy device, albeit not a necessity. It certainly improved with last week's update too, the new music controls and improved sensitivity on the automatic screen-on gesture are welcome touches.
    10-27-2014 09:49 AM
    Great review. Keep it up!
    10-29-2014 12:21 PM
    Good review! I can't wait to see where the wearable market goes, I bought the watch more as a watch and for looks and have been pleasantly suprised how much I like being able to do so much on my wrist. I definitely don't pull my phone out nearly as much as I used to.
    10-29-2014 05:45 PM