Has anyone noticed Motorola didn't bring the previously advertised metal band to market?

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Are they done putting bands out?

Posted via Android Central App (Moto X)

ezzzzz

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
in there reddit open question , they basically said that they like that design but cudnt make it... at least that's the way I read in to it

Posted via the Android Central App with my Moto X G1

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Yea that is crap. The rendered ones look way better.

Posted via the Android Central App

Well, just my opinion, but the one they are releasing doesn't look like crap. I think it looks great! Both styles look nice.

Posted via Android Central App

Coleman Robertson

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
Same here got mine yesterday and if fits rather snug but I do like that the metal clip is on the inside of the band so the latch can't catch on anything

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 20141114_161150.jpg
    20141114_161150.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 107

ETPhoneHomeT

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
You guys do know there are extra links in the box, right? Mine is a little snug on my wrist, but I took it down to watch repair store and asked about the fit and they said that adding a link in my case would probably make the band too loose. It's not like the old metal band clasps where you could fine tune the fit a small amount at a time. Now you have to add or subtract an entire link which can make quite a difference. I do like the band though, seems to be very good quality.

ETPhoneHomeT

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
there is no extra link in my box.

[EDIT] I didnt see that little packet.

It can easily be overlooked as the little packet is not readily apparent. When I put mine on and felt how it fit, I figured they had to supply some extra links as I don't have the biggest wrists. Dumped everything out of the box and there it was!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20