After Lollipop update issue

cweb69

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Updated my N5 to lollipop the other day. Since then, calls have been ringing my phone even though I have everything muted on phone in the Wear app. Other notifications are silent on phone unless screen is on, then they chime as well. If I press the volume rocker it shows Muted by Android Wear. Any ideas guys???

dungoyle

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Updated my N5 to lollipop the other day. Since then, calls have been ringing my phone even though I have everything muted on phone in the Wear app. Other notifications are silent on phone unless screen is on, then they chime as well. If I press the volume rocker it shows Muted by Android Wear. Any ideas guys???
I would assume that Android Wear 2.0 will "catch you up" for the purpose of proper interactivity with your new OS on the phone. I'm guessing Lollipop did not include that; is that a valid guess? If so, that's probably the missing piece of the puzzle to make them work properly together.

cweb69

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
I would assume that Android Wear 2.0 will "catch you up" for the purpose of proper interactivity with your new OS on the phone. I'm guessing Lollipop did not include that; is that a valid guess? If so, that's probably the missing piece of the puzzle to make them work properly together.

Yeah that's possible. Seems like Googs would be on top of that, seeing as 5.0 is rolling out now. Hope a fix is forthcoming. Don't want my phone making a bunch of noise when my watch is on, but don't want to silence it for the times when my watch isn't connected.