Hey there guys, I was wondering if anyone knew how the size of the bands are? I am wanting to purchase two, one for me and one for my GF. I'm a bigger guy though and was just wondering if the included bands work well with thicker/meatier wrists? Do the new metal bands come with extra links to make it bigger? Thanks for anyone with any info.
    11-16-2014 04:54 AM
    Hey there guys, I was wondering if anyone knew how the size of the bands are? I am wanting to purchase two, one for me and one for my GF. I'm a bigger guy though and was just wondering if the included bands work well with thicker/meatier wrists? Do the new metal bands come with extra links to make it bigger? Thanks for anyone with any info.
    Extra links are included with the new bands. This has been discussed in detail. I don't know if anyone has posted the maximum circumstance with all links (searching the forum may or may not reveal this), although that info may be available on the product page if there is one. It it turns out to be too small, check out the Pebble Steel bands which are cheaper and look as good or better IMHO. You can at least walk into a Best Buy and check one of those before purchasing for fitment for your wrist.
    11-16-2014 06:51 AM
    I don't have any specs on sizing but would think that both the stock leather and metal bands should fit just about anyone. The leather band is quite long and has plenty of holes punched in it. I bought my Moto 360 with the stock Moto metal band and it fit my wrist fine out of the box, so I guess I have an average size wrist. The metal band comes with 4 extra links that can be added and installed on the band are 6 removable links. I've seen posts that say the the Moto metal band is better quality than the Pebble band, but then again, it should be for the price premium. The Moto 360 metal bands currently are sold only in 23mm width in black or light stainless for $299.99. If you look at the Moto website, "coming soon" they will be selling narrower 18mm width bands (likely targeted for women) for $299.99 in light stainless or $329.99 in champagne gold finish.
    11-16-2014 09:33 AM