So I came home from the gym to my roommates dog chewing my leather bands to pieces. Luckily he didn't damage the watch itself at all, he just really likes the leather taste I guess. But now I have a watch that I cannot wear.

I know recently Moto has announced that they are shipping the news bands by themselves but I cant find them on their website, or any other for that matter. When I visit the ATT link it states the product is not available in my area (Cincinnati) which I thought was odd.

So my dilemma is that I would like to purchase a factory black leather band (or cognac) so that I can use my oh so beloved watch again.

Thanks in advance for the help!
    11-20-2014 09:41 AM
    so unfortunately can't buy factory bands yet....ur gonna have to go 3rd party and I believe the cheapest is a pebble steel band. abt $20 and u can self install. just be careful some peeps reporting back cracking during use( I think its due to small wrist, not sure though) from too much bending.
    bands will be available from moto around holiday time

Posted via the Android Central App with my Moto X G1
    11-20-2014 02:03 PM
    Ok this is a little cruel, but for now you may only be able to tie a shoelace to it and use as a pocket watch 😉

(360 is really the only smart watch that would work best as a pocket watch)

But back on topic, I have no idea why the straps and bands are taking long to roll out, not like they need fcc approval and they're not coming directly out of Motorola such as the 360,X,G,Hint,N6 etc
    11-20-2014 10:31 PM
    Find someone that paracords. They can make a band in 15 minutes.
    11-21-2014 08:17 AM