Been using the Moto 360 for almost a month now and have recently noticed an annoying bug that keeps a blank notification card on my watch face when I turn it on. Pic attached shows my issue.
    Swiping up on the watch face will display the card. It seems to happen when I do not (right swipe) close the weather notification card but rather leave it. Have only just noticed it, so not sure if it works yet with all notifications I do not close.
    Am using the custom watch face editor from Motorola connect app which is just a picture. Nothing special.
    Am curious to know if anyone else has been having this issue or know of any ways to get rid of it. My thinking is that if I don't close a notification card I would like that notification to show on the watch front when I turn it on and not display a blank card until I swipe up on the notification.
    Much appreciated to any advice, and apologies if this repeats another thread, I did check but could not find anything.
    moto 360 - Blank notification card on watch face.-imag0844.jpg
    11-21-2014 03:19 PM
    It's not happening on mine, but this is not the first time I've seen this happen. The last time someone posted a similar issue I believe it went away by resetting the watch. Of course, this means you lose your fitness tracking history if it hasn't been synced with Google Fit.
    11-21-2014 03:40 PM
    Since the last update mine does this a couple of times a week.
    11-24-2014 12:16 AM
    Thanks for the advice spookdroid, and in a strange way it's good to know that other people are / have had the same issue, - sjsamdrake.
    Rather than losing my fit data I went looking for other ideas, in the hunting process the battery on my watch died. Since recharging I have not had the issue, only been a couple of days since I tried it but looks like it has worked, and I don't think I have lost any of my data. Although after all the messing about with things I am doing, I am open to being corrected about this. Maybe that just turning the watch off and on again may solve it, but this is something I will try if it re-occurs.
    11-25-2014 02:53 PM
    Yup, if your watch is turned off or the battery runs out, your data will not be deleted. It's good to know that also works, but I wish we could find out what caused that strange card to appear...
    11-25-2014 05:41 PM