Does it work when phone also pairs with car stereo bluetooh or any other bluetooth devices?

youngjediboy

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Am really thinking of getting a Moto 360, saw it at a Best Buy and really do like the look. I have a Nexus 5 and am in the car often and when I'm driving my phone is connected to the car stereo via bluetooth for music and navigation. Now I know the 360 is connected via bluetooth, so are there any issues with the phone connecting to both devices at the same time? I noticed at least if I use a BT headset that the phone only connects to that or the car stero but not both at the same time.

Would love to get some feedback from current owners.
Thanks!

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I use mine with the phone and stereo and the connection is still there. Your phone, rather than the watch, can handle both connections at the same time. In theory, the radio SHOULD be able to support two phones connecting at the same time since the BT profile allows for this, but most don't (actually I've yet to find one that allows you to pair two at the same time, but I haven't looked that hard). Most headsets and BT Speakers usually allow more than one device to connect to them, which in the case of speakers, is really not all that useful.

ezzzzz

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
I use my moto 360 and at same time can connect to wireless headset or my car no problems

Posted via the Android Central App with my Moto X G1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke