I listen to a lot of music from my Moto 360 thru BT headphones (walking the dog, working out...).

On the Nexus 5 I use BeyondPod, so originally set up Play Music app to only download music. Now, I can't find a setting anywhere to download a podcast instead.

Anyone see a way to do this, other than using a computer?

Sent from my Nexus 5 via Android Central App
    12-10-2014 12:24 PM
    Download Pocket Casts from the playstore. It was updated yesterday to allow your downloaded podcasts to play through Google Play which you should be able to access from your 360.
    Good luck!

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-12-2014 06:59 PM
    Download Pocket Casts from the playstore. It was updated yesterday to allow your downloaded podcasts to play through Google Play which you should be able to access from your 360.
    Good luck!

Posted via the Android Central App
    Thanks for your reply.
    I purchased Pocket Casts, but haven't seen a way to download podcasts to the Android Wear thru Google Play.

I'm afraid the features might be the same as in BeyondPod, when it comes to downloading to Wear. Play Music treats all podcasts the same as music files, and I was hoping to keep them separated.

Sent an email to Shifty Jelly for any help, and will post any reply here when I receive one.

Sent from my Lollipop Nexus 5 via Android Central App
    12-26-2014 07:13 PM
    Not the same problem, but regarding playing Google Play music via the 360: is there a way on the 360 to choose what is played? When I tap on the Google Play music icon there does not seem to be any options, other than to start playing music it or something chooses.
    12-27-2014 09:41 AM
    You can tap the screen & just tell 360 what to play from phone's Play Music.

Or, if you've downloaded the music you want to hear, & checked the "Download to Android Wear" box in the phone's Play Music Settings:

Tap the 360's Play Music icon, the loading "X" above "Play on phone", "Play on Wear", and scroll up/down to select what you want to hear. This way the music plays from the watch, so you need to use BT headphones/speakers.

Edited to add - I see if you pair the BT headphones before tapping watch's Music Play icon, "Play on Wear" option is preselected for you.

Sent from my Lollipop Nexus 5 via Android Central App
    kmf1 likes this.
    12-28-2014 12:23 AM