So I downloaded facer as it looked like there were some cool faces. But it looks like you actually have to make faces and it doesn't come with any. Is there a website that already has facer watch faces I can download? I can't figure out how to use facer to make my own.
    12-16-2014 05:41 PM
    The best place to find Facer watchfaces is Download Free Smartwatch Faces for Moto 360, LG G Series, Samsung Gear, Sony SmartWatch 3 and Asus ZenWatch | FaceRepo

You just download the .facer file and import it into Facer on your phone. Or, even better, if you have a QR Reader on your phone, just use that, have the link launch in Facer and it'll do the job on its own.

Then on your watch just select FACER as your Watchface and done. You can upload any Facer watchface to it.
    lindseybp likes this.
    12-16-2014 05:53 PM
    wow, I had no idea so many faces were out there!
    12-16-2014 08:55 PM
    It's amazing! I keep changing faces every other day just for fun! Be careful though, some of those fancy ones that have a lot of animations and 'extra' data like battery life and weather data DO drain your battery faster. I've used a Metroid-like once that cut my battery life almost by half with similar day-to-day use (but it was so cool looking it was still worth it haha).
    VannTH likes this.
    12-17-2014 11:56 AM
    It's amazing! I keep changing faces every other day just for fun! Be careful though, some of those fancy ones that have a lot of animations and 'extra' data like battery life and weather data DO drain your battery faster. I've used a Metroid-like once that cut my battery life almost by half with similar day-to-day use (but it was so cool looking it was still worth it haha).
    SpookDroid, would you recommend facer?
    I am curious but I don't want to lose a lot of battery. Are there some watch faces that are battery friendly with that app?

Thank you in advance

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-17-2014 12:05 PM
    Oh yeah, I totally recommend it. Well, now with Android Wear supporting Watchfaces API, you'll see a lot of custom ones on the Play Store that may have more functionality than Facer (at present, Facer can only access battery status and weather, no Agenda items), but with Facer at least all available options are free. And just as with 'native' faces, the more fancy stuff they have, the more they'll drain your battery.

With 'normal' watchfaces I get the same battery life with the stock Moto360 faces than with Facer. And even with the stock ones, if you use the more animated ones, they do drain your battery faster.

Now that you can disable the wrist action to turn the screen on though, you might be able to save some battery too. In my case, when I was driving the watch would turn itself on with every bump and turn I made. Not anymore!
    VannTH likes this.
    12-17-2014 12:15 PM
    Oh yeah, I totally recommend it. Well, now with Android Wear supporting Watchfaces API, you'll see a lot of custom ones on the Play Store that may have more functionality than Facer (at present, Facer can only access battery status and weather, no Agenda items), but with Facer at least all available options are free. And just as with 'native' faces, the more fancy stuff they have, the more they'll drain your battery.

With 'normal' watchfaces I get the same battery life with the stock Moto360 faces than with Facer. And even with the stock ones, if you use the more animated ones, they do drain your battery faster.

Now that you can disable the wrist action to turn the screen on though, you might be able to save some battery too. In my case, when I was driving the watch would turn itself on with every bump and turn I made. Not anymore!
    Thanks!
    I'll check it out later this week

12-17-2014 12:58 PM
    How do u get the watche faces to port to your watch from your phone? Got the facer app on my phone, downloaded a face but I don't see this facer app on my 360.......???

12-26-2014 07:34 PM
    How do u get the watche faces to port to your watch from your phone? Got the facer app on my phone, downloaded a face but I don't see this facer app on my 360.......???

The Facer icon itself shows up as a selectable watchface on the watch. Select that and then select the face you want to be active on your phone. It will then load it on your watch.
    12-28-2014 02:35 AM
    I have downloaded quite a few faces using Facer. I know to access Facer on the S3 to view the most recently downloaded Facer face. How do you access all the other downloaded Facer faces? Can't find instructions.

Thanks.
    05-27-2018 07:00 AM
    I have downloaded quite a few faces using Facer. I know to access Facer on the S3 to view the most recently downloaded Facer face. How do you access all the other downloaded Facer faces? Can't find instructions.

Thanks.
    UPDATE: Figured it out.
    08-05-2018 12:08 PM

Thanks.
    UPDATE: Figured it out. Couldn't be easier, really.
    08-05-2018 01:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD