Scuba watch face

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Dude, you gotta post a link to where you got it? Is it from Facerepo.com ? Watchmaker or Facer??

Link??????

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
That'sa cool watch face, really is a nice one, it was the very first one I downloaded once I got the lollipop update. I also really like this one, it is similar looking but also displays the weather and I like the way it displays the date. Plus it has your watch battery and phone battery status on the left hand side.

Posted via Android Central App from a beautiful Ebony backed Original Moto X or the amazing Nexus 10

Attachments

• IMG_20141218_205023712.jpg
    IMG_20141218_205023712.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 287

anon(8410015)

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
That'sa cool watch face, really is a nice one, it was the very first one I downloaded once I got the lollipop update. I also really like this one, it is similar looking but also displays the weather and I like the way it displays the date. Plus it has your watch battery and phone battery status on the left hand side.

Posted via Android Central App from a beautiful Ebony backed Original Moto X or the amazing Nexus 10

This is the watch face I use, best one out there easily.

thatguy97

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site

I should try that one but it's going to be hard getting away from the scuba one

Posted via the Android Central App

kmf1

May 5, 2011
Visit site
If these optional watch faces are free, what's the catch? Usually free apps mean lots of advertising.

kmf1

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I should try that one but it's going to be hard getting away from the scuba one

To those who are using the Odyssey watch face: regarding the weather information: how often does it update itself, and is it location-based? Looks like a cool "face."

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
To those who are using the Odyssey watch face: regarding the weather information: how often does it update itself, and is it location-based? Looks like a cool "face."

I'm not sure how often it updates, it always seems to be accurate with my car thermometer no matter where I am. I'm guessing its location based. But that's just by comparing it to my car thermometer when I'm out and about. I Drive to many different job sites throughout the day in many different locations throughout Western Washington.

Posted via a beautiful Ebony backed Moto X on Verizon or the amazing Nexus 10 using the Android Central App

CountryDevil

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Ok. I'm feeling a little dense here. Downloaded the Scuba watch face (first watch face download) from the play store but how to you set it up on the Moto 360 to use it?

Posted via my two thumbs.

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Ok. I'm feeling a little dense here. Downloaded the Scuba watch face (first watch face download) from the play store but how to you set it up on the Moto 360 to use it?

You can use the Android wear app on your phone to pick your watch faces or you can long press on the screen of your watch and scroll through the ones that you have and pick one there. But, if your watch face has options such as colors or features for showing battery life or weather etc, you need to use the Android wear app on the phone to select those options

Posted via a beautiful Ebony backed Moto X on Verizon or the amazing Nexus 10 using the Android Central App

CountryDevil

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
I have already gone through the Android Wear App and long pressed the face to see the other watch faces. This one does not show up. I have also tried to sync all apps several times too. No joy.

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I have already gone through the Android Wear App and long pressed the face to see the other watch faces. This one does not show up. I have also tried to sync all apps several times too. No joy.

Do you have Android 5.0 on your watch? This watch face requires that version of Android on your watch in order to even show up and work.

CountryDevil

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Do you have Android 5.0 on your watch? This watch face requires that version of Android on your watch in order to even show up and work.

That was it!! Didn't think about updating it when I opened the box. That's the fist thing I usually do with any new tech.... **smacks forehead**

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
Really like the Scuba one, and the Odyssey but those watch faces seem to drain too much battery and very quickly from my watch.... *sigh*

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995