How Do Control Notification Cards?

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Hi. So I installed a couple of weather apps and now I have to many 'weather cards'....how can I doable some of the notice cards?

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
You can black list apps in the Android wear app on your phone. If you don't want to get notifications from a particular app, you can add it to the list and you won't get notifications from that app anymore.

Posted via Android Central App from a beautiful Ebony backed Original Moto X or the amazing Nexus 10

ETPhoneHomeT

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Assuming you have more than one weather app installed on your phone, you should also be able to go into settings or preferences in each individual weather app on your phone and turn off notifications for the one you don't want.

Posted via the Android Central App

dungoyle

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to assume he installed one weather app (I'm even going to go out on a limb and guess Aeris (which I just did, and like it -- and ran into the same problem), but he's still getting the "default" weather cards from Google. Use these instructions below to tell Google (Google Now) you're no longer interested in receiving weather updates:

The "Customize Google Now" screen lets you set your home and work addresses, favorite sports teams, stock lists, and more. Touch the Customize icon on the main Google Now screen, then touch what you want to edit:

Sports. Add or remove sports teams from the screen, or touch the Menu Menu icon when the card appears in Google Now.
Stocks. Edit your stocks list from this screen, or touch the Menu icon when the card appears in Google Now.
Places. Set your home and work locations in order to receive travel information in Google Now.
TV & Video. Touch TV provider to choose a provider based on your zip code, or touch Video on demand providers to select one or more on demand services. You’ll receive recommendations for content based on your chosen providers. (Available in the U.S. only).
Everything else. Choose what kind of updates you'd like to receive, such as weather and commute information.

If that doesn't work, try this:
Find a weather card in Google Now on your phone, touch the three dots and tell Google Now that you are not interested in weather updates for your location.

If you aren't using Aeris what are you using? I found the above solution in another forum: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/android-wear/_Bk47TC8ebs