Moto 360 vs Pebble Steel vs Rado vs Emporio Armani!

raziel

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Just got the Moto 360 and love it. Android Wear is clunky at first but once you get used to it, navigating through the interface will be pretty simple. Also like the fact that all the basic watch functions including heart rate monitor, pedometer, and stop watch all work without being paired with an Android phone.

Watch looks good enough to stand on it's own and definitely looks like a $300+ watch! Here's a comparison with the other watches that I have.

Rado vs Emporio Armani vs Moto 360 vs Pebble Steel

Rado vs Moto 360

Emporio Armani vs Moto 360

Pebble Steel vs Moto 360

tech_fan

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Yep. Motorola really created a nice watch. I had mine for about 3 months and then went to the Galaxy Gear S. Still miss the 360 and on occasion, makes me want to switch back. Getting used to Android Wear had its challenges but, once i got used to it, I did not miss the Tizen OS. So far, I have owned the Galaxy Gear series and the 360. I like the 360 the best for appearance. For usability I like the Galaxy Gear S. For not being chained to Samsung, I like the Moto 360.

ezzzzz

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
what is the rado called, was trying to find on their website but don't see it. is it an older model?

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay