Fitness Apps - my app workflow

Madevo

Jan 26, 2015
Visit site
So I think we've all been a little underwhelmed by the power of Google Fit. But I think I've finally found a patchwork of apps that work for me.

I primarily workout using Strava, so I use Strava for exercise tracking. The UP app which syncs with the Moto 360 for steps. Monitor your weight app to send my weight info from my Aria Scale to google fit. The Cinch app to actively log my HR from my moto 360 ( I believe the only app that can currently do this). Finally the matchup website to challenge my friends with various activity trackers (use up to sync). So obviously this is a bit more complicated than it should need to be. But I know I've been wanting the moto 360 to be able to at least give me an idea of my daily activity and I think this workflow gets pretty close. What's yours?

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I don't have any additional fitness bands, I'm trying to get the moto 360 to give some basic tracking which it does but I can feel as though more could be done. Any apps that check heart rate every 10 mins (or any interval)? Understand this would eat battery but the option could be available. More stats and details from moto connect or google fit? Does anyone have any good fitness tracking apps I could use with the 360?

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance