After doing a factory reset to the watch to set it up with my new S6, I found it won't vibrate when a new message comes in, yet the message appears on the watch. All other notifications, such as phone calls, WhatsApp, ESPN are working, except for text messages. Notifications are allowed on the phone. Any suggestions, or is this some type of bug?

Verizon S6
    stock Messages app
    04-13-2015 09:50 PM
    S6 here as well, same issues, maybe worse. Day one with the watch and I it seemed fine. The next day it was hit or miss. Sometimes I get txt's using the stock messaging sometime not. Most of the time no vibration. I get calendar appointment entries but nothing else even though I've not excluded any notifications. I think it revolves around the connection. I'll go into Android wear and half the time it says "connecting". Turn BT on/off, uninstall/reinstall Android Wear, reset the watch, etc. eventually gets it working but to be honest, the whole integration and reliability seems pretty half baked.
    04-14-2015 08:38 AM
    S6 here as well, same issues, maybe worse. Day one with the watch and I it seemed fine. The next day it was hit or miss. Sometimes I get txt's using the stock messaging sometime not. Most of the time no vibration. I get calendar appointment entries but nothing else even though I've not excluded any notifications. I think it revolves around the connection. I'll go into Android wear and half the time it says "connecting". Turn BT on/off, uninstall/reinstall Android Wear, reset the watch, etc. eventually gets it working but to be honest, the whole integration and reliability seems pretty half baked.
    I don't have the same problems you describe, but pairing my 360 to my S6 was a pain. I didn't disconnect it from my M8, so I had to factory reset the watch to allow it to pair properly with my S6. Once I did that, it's been working fine. I've had it connected since Friday afternoon and it connects when in range normally.

As for the message vibration issue, I'm guessing Samsung's Messages app doesn't play nice with Android Wear. It'll most likely take an update on Google's side with Android Wear to get this working right.
    04-14-2015 01:55 PM
    I have the S6 edge and just bought my 360 and I am having the same issue. I downloaded Go SMS Pro and it did vibrate but gave me no option to Reply!
    04-23-2015 02:46 PM
    I have the S6 edge and just bought my 360 and I am having the same issue. I downloaded Go SMS Pro and it did vibrate but gave me no option to Reply!
    Welcome to the club. Here's what I have found. If you are on Verizon they load Message+ which is actually a pretty good app. However, find the base Android Messages app in the drawer and use that. I really don't like it, it has limited configurations, all the colors and fonts are based on the theme you're using but it does seem to work (transmit messages back and forth) the majority of the time. Pretty much every other messaging app I have tried is inconsistent. Sometimes they work, sometimes not. Even ones that claim to be Android Wear compatible. The issue seems to be that Android Wear or the watch don't seem to understand that it's messaging. I have tried Textra, Chomp, GO, Handcent, Verizon's, etc. and the common theme seems to be that IF you even get the message, there is no way to reply. Send to phone or block are usually the only choices.

The best results, which means it works about 75-80% of the time at most is when I loaded the app Coffee.

You can see it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...r.coffee&hl=en

It's a little fussy but once you get it working, as long as you don't mess too much with it, it seems to work. It also gives you a robust set of replies that you can send back and you can add your own. It essentially does what Android Wear is supposed to do when it comes to passing the messages back and forth. I really hope the upcoming Android Wear upgrade really helps. All I really want this watch to do is to alert me to calls and messages when I have my phone in my pocket and display a cool watch face. If I didn't get an awesome deal on it when I picked up my S6 Edge, I would have already returned it by now. I heard Hangouts works better but I despise it and will get rid of the watch before I go that route.
    04-23-2015 10:54 PM
    Thank you. I am using Coffee and really like it.
    04-24-2015 09:05 AM
    SOLUTION:
    To fix this set your stock text messaging app's notification to "default notification sound" and your main notification sound under your phones main settings to "silent" ever since then my watch vibrates and the screen lights up every time!
    05-23-2015 02:39 PM