We've all had it happen....Someone says "Hey, cool watch, let's see!"
    ...and you turn your wrist and there's a Gmail notification covering the lower third so you swipe it to the right, then there's a Facebook notification covering the bottom third, you swipe that and there's a weather update, you swipe that and there's photos notification....By then the person is like "Whatever....I just wanted to see the cool Breitling watch face...jeez."

I like getting the notifications that I want....I do. But when I want to see the whole watch face, even just to see the exact time, I'd sure like to be able to do some kind of gesture to get rid off ALL the notifications in one move. Anyone??
    04-20-2015 05:46 PM
    Just swipe the notification down and you'll be able to see the whole watch face. Swipe up from the bottom if/when you want to see them again.
    04-21-2015 01:02 AM
    Only way to Dismiss all notifications is to do it from your phone (and that won't clear watch-specific notifications like Step Goals or Heart Rate). Like JimSmith mentions, the easiest way to 'clear' the notifications is to swipe down on your watch. This hides notifications. However, this doesn't dismiss them. They're still there, waiting for you, just not visible and letting you drool over your watchface.
    TJ Kelly Jr likes this.
    04-21-2015 06:29 AM
    There’s an app called Wear QuickAccess which offers an alternative pull-down menu with more options, among them the option to dismiss all notifications with one tap. (This has the same effect as dismissing them from the phone, so watch-specific notifications won't get cleared...)
    10-27-2015 01:19 PM