Why are notifications, and calls on my Moto 360 hit and miss?

Geo_Nexus

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
So I just got my Moto 360 a couple days ago, and the first day it seemed OK. The next day I would get texts and notifications but it was hit and miss as to whether the watch would do anything when I got a call. Today texts and calls are pretty hit and miss. Sometimes it would start to vibrate and let me answer or reject calls when I got them, sometimes it wouldn't. Sometimes it would get text notifications sometimes it wouldn't.

I reset my Moto 360 and uninstalled/reinstalled Android Wear on my phone. It seemed to help a little but it was still hit and miss. I had to charge it and then it seemed to work OK this afternoon. Not sure what to do if this keeps happening. Should I return it and get a new one or what? Anyone have any help?:)

Graham Lee77

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
I find on occasions that sometimes the connection between my moto 360 and Note 4 doesn't completely connect, especially if I have left my phone at my desk at work and walked away and they are forced to reconnect when I return.

If this happens I get sporadic failures of notification from the watch and I usually end up rebooting the phone and the watch to fix it.

To be honest, I think its only really since the last couple of builds of Wear and I haven't noticed it do it on the latest build, but now I've said it it will happen now to prove me wrong.

Hopefully when WiFi is activated next week hopefully when Watches are updated to 5.1 this will fix the issue if you're connected to a WiFi connection.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm